Saturday, August 13, 2011

Boys i really need your opinion on this plz HELP!!!?

he tries to talk to me and make jokes and what not but he knows im kind of quiet & shy so he doesnt do it alot, once in a cl my teacher cut down 5 marks from me lmao and the guy told me, my friend was like why would he care about your mark? i think he was just trying to make convo.last year at a dance some of his friends were pushing him towards me loll, he's nice to me and helps me out in math and stuff like answers a question for me, ive seen him looking at me sometimes of the corner of my eye, also his friends look at me sometimes too, and when we were in a cooking cl thing together i saw him looking @ my *** lol its weird maybe it was my back or something else idk.we're in 8th grade if u needa kno. oh and once there was this guy sitting beside me and that guy isnt rly his friend and they havent rly talked b4 but when that guy sat next to me, my crush came and started talking to that guy. one time we were going into our cl and he pushed a guy towards me and he like called out his name and shouted like ____!!! GEEZ stop pushing. lol like wtff. sumdays he wont even do anything and other days he tries 2 get my attention. does he like me? i like him

No comments:

Post a Comment