Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is this hopeless love?

I am sorry if my title sounds too emo or over dramatic but I can't think of a proper one. Here is what I have to say. After knowing and actively talking to a girl for a little more than a year, I realize how similar she is to me in every aspect, like disposition, interests and laid back attitude. That sounds very common but here is what may be considered as uncommon: she is turning 29 and I am turning 23. She is very hot and has an awesome personality. She does power lifting but does looks very feminine. Even if she looked ugly, it is her personality that I became infatuated with. I feel like she is a soul mate to me and feel very easy to be open with her. Her being hot is more like a huge bonus to me. I am so afraid to ask her. Is the age gap too much for a relationship? Another problem is that she lives in Nevada and I live in Ontario Canada. I would like to hear all your thoughts. about if this can work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment