Tuesday, August 16, 2011

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I have just turned 42 years old. My mother died 2 years ago after a 9 year battle with cancer and my father died 3 months ago after a 4 year battle with lung cancer. I was laided off 6 years ago and haven't worked since then. Before i was laid off a rumor was spread that i had obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd) and was confronted by supervisors and co-workers, but i ignored it and did my job. (I'm almost 100% sure a family member spread the rumor to a supervisor after misinterpreting me). I have no friends and my family is dis-functional. We seldom see each other or talk and it is getting worse since my mother and father have ped away. When i don't workout i tend to isolate myself and often get into a rut/depressed. I have never kissed a women other than family members (i have dated only one women when i was 21 years old and didn't do anything but watch a movie and go out to eat together). I'm 100% not gay and i love women. I live alone and working out at a gym is one of many interests i have.Thank you for your opinions and your advice on what i should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment