Saturday, August 20, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant and throwing up for the last month?

A month ago I came down with a severe case of bronchitis which i was coughing so much that it caused me to throw up. Now I have acid reflux really bad and I am still getting sick. I am usually fine during the day and it acts up mostly at night. Sometimes it doesn't burn, but its as if i am not digesting my food and i feel better after i get sick. I find myself even worse when i take my vitamins. I haven't gained any weight in my last 2 appts but the doctor said baby is fine. Tums does not help at all anymore, I also took prilosec OTC (per dr) and that did nothing. Now they have me on Prevset. But nothing gives me instant relief. Has this every happened to anyone? I cant even have Milk anymore i get sick right away. I have cut all acid foods out of my diet. I have 4 more weeks to go. There has to be something. I am even taking an early maternity leave. I have pulled every muscle in my stomach from not only getting sick but having this lingering cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment