Monday, August 15, 2011

What Harry Potter character do you think Im like the most? What character do you like the most? Homework help?

I decided to read the 5th Harry Potter book because I read the first 4 in elementary school and liked it a lot. I need to do a report on a character that I'm most like. It needs to be 1100 words long. I am in 6th grade. I am clever like Hermonie maybe even more so but unlike her Im not really that dedicated in school work. I don't even try but I still get As. I can make people laugh but not really on purpose. Just by talking to them and telling jokes that pop into my head. I usually stick to the rules but curiosity sometime make me break them. I try not to hurt anybodies feelings. I am pretty trustworthy but sneaky in a playful way. I like pulling pranks but nothing to really hurt anybodies feelings. I get a long with most kids. In fact all my friends make friends with me. I am not scared to talk in front of crowds unless they are adults. I am a lot more wary around adults I dont really know. I am also good at "inventing" things. Once in 3rd grade I made a led pencil shoot BB pellets

No comments:

Post a Comment