Friday, August 12, 2011

Can someone proofread and correct any grammatical errors please?

Another personal learning that influence or may benefit others is how to write essays. The key to writing successful essays: I can interpret question correctly, highlight the main issues, indicate wide research, exhibit good structure, demonstrate good writing skills, providing appropriate evidence and reach a conclusion. Considering the factors there may also be common problems for example, not understand he question fully, some sections with no evidence, straying from the point poor summary and conclusion. Now I will be considering the areas for development for my personal learning so that it may benefit others. I have now developed and trying to developed it more in my essay writing skills by interpreting and responding the question at a advanced level. Not just describing or repeating the knowledge but by ysing, evaluating and interpreting it by selecting important information and organising it in a way that it answers the question appropriately. My ability to comprehend, understand and yse question may also relate to these factors which are for example, answering question that I experience before researching question appropriately and quality of it and knowledge of one subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment